Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Staying Classy (Or trying to)

I joined my mom on one of her interviews for her dissertation. Because it was a pretty fancy deal (slacks and heel people, both things which I rarely ever wear) I decided to do my makeup in a more classy way that usual. So, for the first time ever, I decided to go with winged black liner and red lips! This was the result: 


I took the picture on my computer webcam, so I apologise if the quality makes any detail difficult to see. 

Products Used: 
Eyes: 
MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara
Rimmel London Kohl Pencil in Jet Black

Lips:
MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick in New York Apple

I've never done winged liner, purely because I suck at doing it and making both eyes look the same. After this little experience I'm going to watch some tutorials and practice a little more before I do this kind of look again!