Saturday, November 5, 2011

Brown & Bronze + First Real Tutorial!

FIRST REAL VIDEO TUTORIAL IN 6 MONTHS!
If you can even call my half-assed attempt at a tutorial from 6 months ago a proper video at all haha! I don't think it even counts.







So I decided to go ahead and film a tutorial for once because, let's face it, a lot of people prefer to see videos than have to read a lot. So I'm going to be trying this out once in awhile. I can't promise that it will become a regular thing (especially since I'm never alone in the house and I would rather nobody be there to hear me talking to myself lol) but I will definitely be doing a video here and there. As long as these are well received and not completely dumped on!


So! Here's the look!






I'm very sorry the quality of the photos isn't very good, but my lighting (or lack of) wasn't cooperating. So my computer webcam is going to have to do for now.


Product List: 


Primer: 
Two Faced Shadow Insurance


Shadows:
MAC Paint Pot in 'Constructivist'
Urban Decay's shadow in 'Chase'
Inglot Matte #
Inglot D.S. #


Eyeliners:
Stila Smudgestick in 'Stingray'
Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in 'Corrupt'


Mascara: 
L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof


Blush: 
Benefit's Face Powder in 'Dallas'


Lips (applied before video):
ChapStick (Apple flavoured!)