Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kat von D 'True Romance' Eyeshadow Palette



SEPHORA! Yes, I went yesterday finally. It's one of the things I've been waiting to do since I got to the US. Pretty pathetic. Anyways, I finally went and got a present for a family member, some skincare, and the Kat Von D 'True Romance' palette. There were some by the check out, as well as by the actual Kat Von D section. I don't have a ton of money to spend this Christmas, but I saw this and because it wasn't too expensive ($20) I figured I could get it as a little present for me. 


Palette


Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
Without Flash
With Flash
These shadows are all very shimmery/frosty, but don't have a lot of fallout which is really nice. You don't have to put a lot of to make the darker colours pigmented, but the two lighter colours go on kind of sheer. Luckily though, they're easy to pack on to make bolder, or blend out to make more sheer. I think they're worth the money, especially because I don't own a colour like 'Rad Purple'. 

The packaging is perfect for me. It's perfect to take in a purse (which is something I'm always looking for) and with the four colours you could easily make an everyday look or a night-time look. Overall, with the small size of the packaging, the quality of the shadows, and the price, I definitely recommend this.